1. Life is full of concerns.
2. Those that lead to worries; the concerns are not fulfilled.
3. Over time, I suffer from my own state of decline and decay.
4. The struggle is to create strong link with and awareness of Allah- which would never come easy, nor quick.
5. Some people are worried that they can't eat. That's the case in those days, maybe during pre-modern history.
6. Nowadays, worries have evolved; transformed; become multi-layered.
7. One may not only be worried about not having anything to eat, but also worry about not having money to buy something to eat, and after that, has to worry on (if money is there) how to keep the money safe.
8. Reliance is very much skewed towards more material and worldly means.
9. A question; where is our tawakkul (absolute reliance) to Allah; the Sustainer; the Provider; the Life-giver?