RSS

Monday, April 19, 2010

Me is Me..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and a good day to all beloved friends and followers..                                                                                                                                 First of all, I want to extend my warmest apology for not updating my blog for more than one month. Now, it is always a time to walk the talk. Academically, I am way to go and unless I make serious amendments, I will not be up to par again. Dad has always wanted me to score high in study. 90 % of his SMSes to me were about study. I know that I am more than able to achieve high and I have never failed to prove it since I was 5 and I am always on top since. Complacency came into picture of my life along the way and I was buried beneath the ground. Now I am staging a comeback and ready to restrike. Genius was not born, they were made. I am not a genius but I aim to make myself one. And right from the start, I know I could, and more importantly I have to. Walk the talk, again. I will make this slow, but steady. Engaging in more responsibilities and learn as much as possible especially from science, environment and people I look up upon. Currently with the need to head the coaching team of MCKK debating team, I will myself improve first. It is just a matter of time before I make myself into the IMU debating club, so that I can learn, and spread the knowledge. It is all about articulation, knowledge and eloquence. Sacrifice is inevitable. No excuse. Just go ahead. At the same time, I am going to sketch a plan for the upcoming holiday in early May. One week should be more than enough to help make something for my two sisters whom will sit for two big exams this year. I am playing roles as a Muslim, a son, a student, a brother, a friend and a man whom lives with honesty and sincerity. A guy who holds firm to his principle, that as far as history is concern, he will only forgive but not forget. Cheated once, no more second, always counted, trust is lost and sorry, it remains that way, forever. I am very positive that I am born to contribute to the society, but I am more than just positive that I will not contribute to the society, unless my family benefited from me FIRST.                                                                                                                                                   With love. Wassallam.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

The Colours of Life

The Colours of Life
Picture taken on Syawal 1, 2009

THE BELOVED FAMILY-Hey, do the maths!

Dad: Mohd Hanaffi bin Hassin
Mom: Noorma bte Mamat

Siblings:

Mohd Ridzwan
Nurul Shuhada
Mohd Amirul Asyraf (blog owner)
Fatihah Sakinah
Nurul Ain Afifah
Ilyana Nazlin
Nur Amira Mawaddah
Mohd Aizat Aiman
Nur Anis
Mohd Amri Afiq