RSS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Want to strive

Assalamualaikum and good day to all. Ups and Downs in life have been part of me now. It is very difficult at times to accept failures especially when it is the same thing all over again. When then I need to buck up and rebegin the journey, it is very difficult and sense of giving up appears to take over. It is always then something unexpected that comes out of nowhere, providing me back the spirit and desire to keep moving and going, and because it is unknown, I always believe that it is a 'gift' from Allah the Almighty God. Ameen~ Last weekend, the time was spent at Tronoh, battling in Nasyid competition and secured the fourth place despite the feeling that we have badly performed! haha that was not our best (not a surprise if even we ranked last- thank God that's not the case) because the best us, even with limited resource, will deserve the first place. :) After all, being me, despite the youngest in the team, I pointed out to them that the more important thing from all the days we had all been going through is the chance to know each other and build a brotherhood tie (ukhuwah) among ourselves. That is certainly of utmost importance. I always aim for something bigger for things I do in life, so that either a success or a failure, won't make so much difference, because I value the process much more than the result. Similarly, the journey is way more significant and lesson-contained than the destination itself. That, is and will always be one of my principles in life. Praying to Allah to do more and gain more and still find it hard to contribute as much to family, the way I did to others whom I barely know. But I believe that it is a matter of time, and the power of dreams that will make me achieve what I want.                                                                                                                                                    What is dangerous is not that you don't reach a high aim, but when you achieve an easy task. Be preoccupied not. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

The Colours of Life

The Colours of Life
Picture taken on Syawal 1, 2009

THE BELOVED FAMILY-Hey, do the maths!

Dad: Mohd Hanaffi bin Hassin
Mom: Noorma bte Mamat

Siblings:

Mohd Ridzwan
Nurul Shuhada
Mohd Amirul Asyraf (blog owner)
Fatihah Sakinah
Nurul Ain Afifah
Ilyana Nazlin
Nur Amira Mawaddah
Mohd Aizat Aiman
Nur Anis
Mohd Amri Afiq