|Al-Makkatul Mukarromah - Muslims from different countries and backgrounds unite in their worship to Allah SWT in this holy land, which also becomes the direction (qiblah) for prayers to all Muslim around the world ;-)|
1. I was, like most of us, born into a Muslim family.
2. And for that, I am thankful to Allah SWT alhamdulillah.
3. This is especially because there's no guarantee for sure that I will find Islam and be convinced to embrace and accept it, had I not been born as a Muslim.
4. However this shall not last. We can no longer rely much on such thing in this globalized and open world i.e become an 'automatic' Muslim because our parents are Muslim.
5. Instead, each of us must be well-equipped with Islamic knowledge, so that we know and understand the reason why we choose to either remain a Muslim, or become a Muslim (for those who were not born Muslim).
6. It's not only about us, but more importantly about our children and great great grandchildren in the next generations to come.
7. For that, let me suggest all of you the following 8 parts of an awesome Islamic documentary (that I collected from You Tube), which is so far the best and most brief explanation about Islam that I found on the net.
8. Please kindly share this not only with our fellow Muslim and family members, but it is perfectly suitable for dakwah purpose to non-Muslims as well.
9. May Allah bless us all ameen ameen ameen ;-)