Note: If you intend to read this article in Malay Language, or want to share it with someone who prefers that language, please download this booklet version here --> (Islamlah penawarnya).
|My Facebook Page|
1. Let me begin with a wonderful verse from the Quran that says;
2. This verse tells us that if we are a true believer (Mu'min), then we should not give up hope in life, nor should we grieve upon anything that befalls us. Why?
BECAUSE ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION!
My dear lovely brothers and sisters,
3. Allah, the Most Loving, has bestowed upon us the greatest love through His words in the Quran that by referring to it alone, we can find a lot of answers to our challenging life.
4. Undoubtedly, the book of Quran, our main reference in Islam is not only a book of the best literature, a wonderful encyclopedia of Science, an evergreen reference to mankind, a perfect set of rules and laws and also a book of real inspiring stories but it is surely the best book of motivation and healing.
5. Therefore, for the next part of this article, you will be going through a series of question and answer, specifically designed in a beautiful order, to enter into your heart and answer your possible questions about life insya Allah.
Why am I tested?
Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe," and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.
Surah Al-Ankabut (29:2-3)
Why not I get what I dreamed of?
It is possible that something which you don't like is good for you and that something which you love is bad for you. Allah knows, and you do not.
Surah Al-Baqarah (2:216)
But can I endure all these?
Allah does not burden any human being with more than he can bear
Surah Al-Baqarah (2:2-3)
Then what should I do?
Seek Allah's help with patience and Solah (prayers); it is indeed hard to be patient and to be punctual in offering Solah except for those who fear Allah.
Surah Al-Baqarah (2:45)
Where do I put my hope and trust?
Allah is all-sufficient for me. There is no god but Him. In Him I have put my trust. He is the Rabb of the Mighty Throne.
Surah At-Taubah (9:129)
What do I get out of going through this?
Indeed Allah has purchased from the believers their persons and their wealth and in return has promised them paradised; they fight in the cause of Allah and slay and are slain. This is a true promise which is binding on Him mentioned in Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel) and the Quran; and who is more true in fulfilling his promise than Allah? Rejoice, therefore, in the bargain which you have made, and that is mighty achievement.
Surah At-Taubah (9:111)
But what if I can't (hold on anymore)!
Never give up hope of Allah's mercy; in fact none despairs of Allah's mercy except the unbelieving people.
Surah Yusuf (12:87)
So for how longer?
Surely with every difficulty there is relief. Surely with every difficulty there is relief.
Surah Al-Inshirah (94:5-6)
6. Subhanallah, glory be unto Him. I have always believed that the Quran as gift from Allah is an ultimate cure to our soul as well as to our physical body.
7. Alhamdulillah, praise be upon Allah alone, that by His will and permission I have also made this post special for you with a beautiful melody of repentance in the montage below that I just composed. Please calm your heart, think about Him and listen to it.
8. To complete this article, let me then elaborate more on the subject (Islam is the solution).
9. Sometimes, we forget that Islam is a way of life that encompasses every single aspect of living. Maybe because we already enjoy it without knowing that it is actually Islam.
10. Compare Islam with other religions, then we will know that Islam is not merely a religion. This is because out there, there are religions which are only restricted to the spiritual aspect of life, that you are religious when you are not married, when you go nowhere except to places of worship, and when you eat nothing except vegetables.
11. Islam allows us to get married, to go to work, visit people and eat everything we want except what by His virtue are prohibited.
12. Compare Islam with ideologies, then we will realize that Islam is not merely an ideology or just another philosophy. Islam offers its own unique teaching and philosophies but it has also avoided from going to the extreme of two most prominent ideologies namely the Capitalism and Socialism.
13. Capitalism allows an individual to excel and gain everything even at the expense of the other individual. This is nothing but selfishness. Meanwhile, socialism limits individual's right to the most ridiculous level, that everyone should care not about himself but only concern about the society alone. This is oppression!
14. Islam on the other hand, allows individual freedom, but provide a guideline as to not go beyond the limit. This surely maintains the relationship between mankind and society while it creates a strong bond between a person and his God (Allah SWT) and also with his fellow mates on earth. Not to forget his relationship with other living creatures.
15. Far from being defective, Islam offers the best solution to humanity, to achieve a long lasting peace and harmony. It provides the best guidelines to the created us, because this manual is designed by the sole Creator, One and Only, Allah SWT.
16. Nevertheless, to be able to understand and appreciate all of these, we shall always go back to what is the most urgent and important thing in Islam, which is our faith or aqeedah.
17. They said that Rome was not built in one day. But neither was it built in 10 years!
18. Madinah (Medina) however, took more or less 10 years to be established (during the lifetime of Rasulullah SAW). Have we ever thought of the recipe behind this anyway?
19. Exactly, out of 23 years work of dakwah (inviting people to the way of Allah) by our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW (peace and blessing be upon him), more than half i.e.13 years of it was spent in Makkatul Mukarramah (Mecca) to strengthen the aqeedah (faith) of the Muslims.
20. And this was exactly the recipe. A strong faith and aqeedah.
21. It is therefore also the real challenge of our generation i.e threat to our faith and aqeedah.
22. Science and technology and all other things that have been invented to make our life easy seem to take the place of God! Materialism, to be more precise has grabbed away our belief in Allah.
23. This is therefore what we must mostly work on now. To learn Islam by knowing Allah, understand Quran and ahadith and then put them into practice. I have authored three related articles about faith and aqeedah. You can read them from the links below.
Ghaib (The Unseen- Part 2)
Betulkah Allah Wujud? (Does Allah exist?)
24. As a conclusion to this article, I would like to invite all of us to thank Allah for all the things He has granted upon us, especially the two most valuable gifts namely Islam and Eeman (faith).
25. We should always believe that Islam is the only solution to all sorts of problem in humanity that we are facing in this modern world today and from now on do our part to spread the beauty of Islam.
26. Only by being thankful we shall prosper. Wallahua'lam. Verily Allah knows best.
Take care and assalamualaikum wbt, may peace and blessings be upon you.
"He has given you all that you could ask for and if you want to count the favors of Allah, you will never be able to count them. In fact, man is unjust, thankless."
Surah Ibrahim (14:34)