1. I very often than not, have a time gap between one post and another, so that I can achieve my blog KPI to update at least 4 articles per month or 1 per week.
2. However because today is the beginning of September, and also it's a good thing to share immediately with everyone, I present this to you (it's not mine though, it's a sharing only meyh) despite having posted one just yesterday.
3. This is a forum moderated by a renowned speaker, Profesor Madya Dr. Mohd Asri Zainul Abidin, featuring unique and distinguished speakers namely Datuk Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man from Parti Islam Semalaysia (PAS), Tan Sri Harussani Zakaria, Mufti of Perak and Fathul Bari Mat Jahaya, usually addressed as the young ulama' of United Malay Nation Organisation (UMNO).
4. The topic is very interesting and apt given the current political development in Malaysia plus the imminent general election probably by the end of this year or early next year. I would translate it as 'Ulama' in Politics: For The Sake of Dakwah or Party?'
5. Alright, I'll stop here. You may watch now, I have embedded all 6 parts here from YouTube. Credits to the co-organisers, Sinar Harian and Karangkraf. Credits also to TVPas Channel for uploading the video. Please share it around!!
6. Just a short conclusion. I wish and pray that through many other intellectual discourse of this kind, we nurture a fresh culture of intellect, better understanding and open-mindedness within our community. Our people now are no longer stupid. We are all educated. We voice out in one echo that we do not want to be fooled and we are responsible to shape our own country.
Long live Islam and sejahteralah Malaysia, aman harmoni pelbagai warna! ;-)
Syawal 3rd, 1432 Hijriah (September 1st, 2011)