RSS

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Soliloquy

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum wbt.

1. It's 12.13 am in the morning and the final ten precious nights are awake and running. So is my life. Except that it runs like a wheel, so you always have to be ready when you are at the bottom.

".... And when guidance comes to you from Me, whoever follows My guidance- there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve."

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:38)

2. Sometimes you are confused when things went wrong, whether to put the blame on yourself or others but I usually prefer the former.

3. However maybe it's true that sometimes life offers you many unexpected things that require you to investigate. I am left with two options now. To stay or to leave. For the benefit of those staying and those coming in the future, I will have to go deep into what really is happening from the inside and won't let injustice prevail just because I am a Malay or because I am a Muslim.

4. I may either lose as a warrior or win another battle. 

5. Allah knows what lies ahead of me. I leave everything to Him. Maybe it is a sign to move on and start anew. After all new housemates are settling in. Perhaps another sign that someone has to leave.

6. Time will decide everything.

Good night everyone. I swear to myself that I dare to lose everything so long as He spares me my faith (eeman) and my deen (Islam).

Wallahuaklam, take care and assalamualaikum wbt ;-)

P/S: 3 goodie bags today! So happy alhamdulillah =)

Unless you understand what I am saying, this piece will remain just a soliloquy ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

The Colours of Life

The Colours of Life
Picture taken on Syawal 1, 2009

THE BELOVED FAMILY-Hey, do the maths!

Dad: Mohd Hanaffi bin Hassin
Mom: Noorma bte Mamat

Siblings:

Mohd Ridzwan
Nurul Shuhada
Mohd Amirul Asyraf (blog owner)
Fatihah Sakinah
Nurul Ain Afifah
Ilyana Nazlin
Nur Amira Mawaddah
Mohd Aizat Aiman
Nur Anis
Mohd Amri Afiq