RSS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

That’s why I wanna become a doctor.. :)


Assalamualaikum everyone..

I'm sorry for the long silence it has been. I felt uncomfortable somehow. I know I really must always update this blog, because that is the real passion I have since I started blogging. By the way, exam was over and it's time to leave everything to Allah the Almighty while keep praying for his help. Nevertheless, I'm still stuck inside my room, sweating out to finish a montage for Ausmat dinner next week, another one after countless hours spent for class farewell party's slideshow presentation. Me and my art studio, here I come Grand Dinner! :)



              Sorry everyone, I'm now busy spending time in my so-called art studio-Cemara it is.. :P

Today, I had my lunch at Al-Rafi Bistro with my laptop and suddenly there was one Indian guy; a waiter, came by and greeted me to ask for a favor! He wanted me to help retrieve an MMS sent to a phone from India- her daughter’s photo, he told me. This guy seemed like having absolutely no idea on what to do. At first I thought that his daughter must be studying there for so long, so I could feel how much he would have missed her. And I had no problem to lend a hand, for that matter. The MMS can only be retrieved via internet though, but thank God I was online so I got started. And once the related webpage appeared on the screen, I was taken aback! Ha? It was a photo of a cute little baby girl! This girl… studies in India? Hahaha.. Can’t be.. I bet she can’t even read. Well, anyone can tell that. I am not too smart to be able to tell this little common sense. The question was, so what is this guy doing here while having a little daughter in India whom needs to be taken care of? My goodness, it turned out that my assumption was wrong. He is actually an Indian who has just come here to earn some money for family. No wonder his face was not that familiar compared to other men working there. And when I asked, he said that he’ll only return home after 1 year. My heart was shaken. Perhaps I never felt more grateful until I realized how much other people have to struggle and sacrifice for their loved ones. The incident made me love my family even more, and of course, made me homesick too!! Uwaa~ The thing is, I can’t forget the smile he drew on his face after I helped him out, downloaded the photo, transferred it to my own mobile and then to his, via Bluetooth. Because that’s what he actually wanted-a photo of beloved daughter in his mobile (and he never knew how to)-so that he can always have it with him. A smile from a dad who must be missing his daughter so much, I can see sparkles in his eyes the moment he said “thank you..”  I wonder where can I get that kind of expression again. That’s what I like about helping people and that’s why I am always happy when I can make others happy, because I love those smiles and I love to see people smiling. And that’s why, and it is really the reason why, I wanna become a doctor.. :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

TgL: Everyone my name is Mohd Amirul Asyraf Mohd Hanaffi. My pseudonym is Ibnu Hanaffi. So please call me Asyraf. Peace!! :)


 





2 comments:

arelong said...

good deed bro..but somehow pls be careful as there were cases, in fact soo many pukau cases happened to my colleagues when strangers suddenly asked for assistance, touched them and in a blink of eyes, their belongings all gone without they realized, EASILY. The culprit tactic was by asking for help/direction of ways etc. You r lucky this guy really need ur favor and thumbs up for making others elated. But as reminder, always be cautious with things and people around, that should also be as a main character of a doctor,good luck =)

Amirul Asyraf said...

Thank you Along. You are absolutely right. I know I must not really trust anyone these days.. But don't worry, I've got sixth sense! ha3 :P

Post a Comment

Followers

The Colours of Life

The Colours of Life
Picture taken on Syawal 1, 2009

THE BELOVED FAMILY-Hey, do the maths!

Dad: Mohd Hanaffi bin Hassin
Mom: Noorma bte Mamat

Siblings:

Mohd Ridzwan
Nurul Shuhada
Mohd Amirul Asyraf (blog owner)
Fatihah Sakinah
Nurul Ain Afifah
Ilyana Nazlin
Nur Amira Mawaddah
Mohd Aizat Aiman
Nur Anis
Mohd Amri Afiq