RSS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

AUSMAT GRAND DINNER 2009

Assalamualaikum and hye to everyone..


Will miss you and your politics jokes Ust Wan! he3 :)

To those who are new to this blog you can hit the pause button on the right top corner of the screen, and make me shut up. hi3 It is only an introductory remark, so I'm sorry if it ever annoys you. At least, it helps those who miss my voice! ha3

Well, by the way, this time around I just wanna apologize to everyone I know at INTEC, especially beloved lecturers and classmates. You see, I made a lot of mistakes, and I and the imperfect me, can't help from hurting people's hearts sometimes, whether or not you people tell me about it. Please, I'm asking for your sincerest forgiveness, and practically, I never meant to hurt anyone. Sorry again.

As huge as the apology it is, please do also accept my greatest thanks to all of you who have contributed to the colours of my life at INTEC- you guys made it even more colourful-at least it's not only purple, yellow and blue! ha3(UiTM colours). It (the Ausmat life) lasted last night, during the dinner, though I really didn't meet everyone, fine though, so long as we can still keep in touch via facebook, email etc..

Thank you very much again to everyone I know, and I must tell you that if even we never talked or had a chat, it's not because I'm too cocky or because I think that I'm too good and 'high-standard' for you guys to mingle with, but most of the time, if not all, I am a guy who prefers silence as a gesture. It really doesn't mean that I don't like you or what so ever. We are still friends, aren't we? Thanks again for understanding.. (ni syok sendiri ke ape? :P)

Hope to see all of you again in the future! Take care and let's pray for the upcoming SACE results disclosure... :) LOVE you all!! :)

Wassalam...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

The Colours of Life

The Colours of Life
Picture taken on Syawal 1, 2009

THE BELOVED FAMILY-Hey, do the maths!

Dad: Mohd Hanaffi bin Hassin
Mom: Noorma bte Mamat

Siblings:

Mohd Ridzwan
Nurul Shuhada
Mohd Amirul Asyraf (blog owner)
Fatihah Sakinah
Nurul Ain Afifah
Ilyana Nazlin
Nur Amira Mawaddah
Mohd Aizat Aiman
Nur Anis
Mohd Amri Afiq