RSS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Big Family in Red (2009)


The image background is our lovely abode. Do pay a visit if you so happen see it.
From left: Along, Sa, Alin, Anis, Afiq, Aiman, Mawaddah, Ifah, Kakda, me
Backrow: Ma and Abah

Assalamulaikum to all...

Life has been busy again as class started last Monday so I am moving on with many more obstacles to handle.
But that's life. I would rather cry than to just complain and do nothing. Will post something about the disengagement some time later. A post that will disclose about everything I felt all this while and how have I decided to move on. Life is short but I love it-really!! And I can feel it, I may not stay too long on earth. Let's just pray that I can make myself strong to use the little time I have now as wise as possible. Cool, I am not dying la. I just feel like dying. Who knows if Mohd Amirul Asyraf Mohd Hanaffi only remains a history by tomorrow. Oh Allah I pray may at least I have a chance to get married first! ha3 No I am not serious. I submit myself wholly to Allah the Almighty for He knows better than anyone else. I submit myself totally to Him and accept all His decision predestined for me. Allah, I love you..

Now to cut it short, let me just talk a little bit about the last eid mubarak celebration. Wow! It was fun. It was great. I enjoyed my time spent with family the most. Many things happened and make me feel  as if that would be the very last time to feel them. Am I dying? I am leaving. I just feel like leaving. That's all.

I love my parents, brothers and sisters even more than ever. And only those who ever had the chance to be in a big family would definitely agree with me. To a certain extent, I have been ignoring them. But Allah is great. When nothing turned out to be right, only then did I know that I have them to back me up and make me smile. No love is as true as that of mine to them. Others are fake. Hey my mom promised to find me an ustazah. One day. Amiin.., Hee~ cool...love it!! :P

Family is now my first priority. No other. I love you all. And I thank Allah for granting me with all these wonderful gifts.I am grateful. I love you, Allah... :)

Stay tuned for the disengagement in my next post! Chill!!

I go (Talentime)
By:Pete Teo

So long, fare thee well
The dancer and the dancing days have taken leave and fell
So turn down this bed of stone
Quench me with the deadly nightshade from the rose that you belong

The long December rain is falling now
Running down on streets to nowhere
Music is my life youre my sweetest nightingale
But I cant hear it here no more

And I go
I go

Hush now, dont shake or break
Words have fallen silently like soldiers to the grave
No matter what they do or say
Lay me on the sleepy meadows by the tracks upon your face

_________________________________________________________________________________

TgL: Everyone my name is Mohd Amirul Asyraf Mohd Hanaffi. My pseudonym is Ibnu Hanaffi. So please call me Asyraf. Peace!! :)

1 comments:

arelong said...

I want to call u aca! go n studi aca! focus focus,kakakakaka

Post a Comment

Followers

The Colours of Life

The Colours of Life
Picture taken on Syawal 1, 2009

THE BELOVED FAMILY-Hey, do the maths!

Dad: Mohd Hanaffi bin Hassin
Mom: Noorma bte Mamat

Siblings:

Mohd Ridzwan
Nurul Shuhada
Mohd Amirul Asyraf (blog owner)
Fatihah Sakinah
Nurul Ain Afifah
Ilyana Nazlin
Nur Amira Mawaddah
Mohd Aizat Aiman
Nur Anis
Mohd Amri Afiq