1. The videos for my IH.DE.NA below are only part of the whole subject entitled The Unseen I am trying to address. Insya Allah, I will produce 2 more articles regarding the subject, a more comprehensive compilation which will be put up in our magazine, As-Shifa' for July i.e. one in Focus column, and in Global column for the other.
2. Alhamdulillah, after about 24 hours of availability on YouTube, it has now reached more than 100 views, which is much more than the expected figure. Though what matters more to me is not the number of views, but how much benefit we can get from it. I said 'we' because wallahi, the one who speaks has to do more jobs than the one who watches. So many valuable lessons can be learnt, and if it's about popularity in the first place, my episode one will certainly be my first and my last.
3. Now I'd firstly like to thank all of you whom have given valuable and meaningful feedbacks about my videos. They are absolutely useful and will help me produce a better one in the future, which may not be so soon though. Now is a time to begin on doing research and reading again.
4. My aim for establishing IH.DE.NA is simple. I think it's time to work harder on studying Islam, and therefore I need a good motivation to do so. I chose to put myself in a responsibility that I have to share Islam through this way. The more I think I need to share, the harder I will work to fulfil this humble job. I want to become a student of knowledge, who learns it and then spread it to others.
5. Uthman RA narrates that our Prophet Muhammad SAW said, "The best amongst you is one whom learns Al-Quran and then teaches it." (Bukhari, Abu Dawud, Tirmidzi, Nasa'i, Ibn Majah)
6. Not to forget, I personally think that through IH.DE.NA, I will learn English better. For that I also want to apologize for some grammatical mistakes and inapproriate usage of words found in my videos. I noticed some major errors regarding subject verb agreement and of course as a student of knowledge I don't take it lightly and will improve where necessary insya Allah.
7. However, it's worth noting here that I spent more time on preparing the content and mastering Al-Quran's passages because there's no doubt here that these divine words should be more carefully presented, and therefore studied in a more careful and thorough manner.
8. For more information on what IH.DE.NA means, you can visit my page which is IH.DE.NA itself. Insya Allah, as we go along, I'll do more research and share more, and also possibly in other languages too.
9. So far, I've also shared some free stuffs and the above poster leads in terms of number of downloads alhamdulillah. At the time of writing, by right (from the statistics in the website), it is already being downloaded 214 times.
10. To conclude, I again thank you for your support and my prayers that every reward I get will also be granted upon each one of you, through your effort helping to share every message of Islam. May Allah bless us all.
11. If you still wonder why I am using Ibnu Hanaffi as my pseudonym, here's an article that explains it all (read).
Take care all and assalamualaikum wbt.
"Then, whoever has done an atom's weight of good shall see it there, and whoever has done an atom's weight of evil shall see it there."
Surah Al-Zalzalah, (99:7-8)
P/S: Don't forget to support me and like my page ya ;-)