RSS

Friday, August 7, 2009

In Search?


"Love; Before or After Marriage?" This is the topic discussed during the Islamic Studies class today. It took me a while to think about love again. I have abandoned something I've been most into for quite sometime. After I've myself been abandoned. But that's not the point. The point here is that, I keep a question swinging on my mind ; Do people pick and choose? Who are they to pick and choose? Well, I do. But not when it comes to feelings and heart. I think people are looking for perfection. Ironically, most of these perfection-seekers are imperfect themselves! Long it took for me, engaging into a quiet and deep contemplation which I myself do not enjoy doing. Rather, I would prefer to stay being whom I am now and correct the way I set my mind. And my future. I think the time will come. Allah and no one else has cut it off for me-to straightforwardly command me to stop doing something that is not right for me. Thank you Allah. It's a belief and a prayer of mine; If people do pick and choose, because they are IN SEARCH for 'someone,' I wish them all the best, because the search will culminate with meeting a person whom none other than a replacement to the replaced. Good luck dudes! We are living in a "dispose after use era" aren't we? Cool!!

-The imperfect me is entertaining himself with the sweet voice of my sweetest nightingale.. :) -




Are we disposable the way they are? Think. Oh no, think again.. :P

2 comments:

ffh said...

"I wish them all the best, because the search will culminate with meeting a person whom none other than a replacement to the replaced. "

which means?

hee~i am quite slow in understanding the hidden ones~+p

anyway,happy searching!

disposable area?no,we're not!

some of us ,are not like that,ok?

happy always~take care am!

Amirul Asyraf said...

quoting petite girl: which means?

he3 confusing isn't it? Narh~ just forget about it la dear.. I myself may not understand what I wrote. It's meant not to be understood. and by the way, yup not everyone like to dispose. Some prefer recycling! Go green!! :P

Post a Comment

Followers

The Colours of Life

The Colours of Life
Picture taken on Syawal 1, 2009

THE BELOVED FAMILY-Hey, do the maths!

Dad: Mohd Hanaffi bin Hassin
Mom: Noorma bte Mamat

Siblings:

Mohd Ridzwan
Nurul Shuhada
Mohd Amirul Asyraf (blog owner)
Fatihah Sakinah
Nurul Ain Afifah
Ilyana Nazlin
Nur Amira Mawaddah
Mohd Aizat Aiman
Nur Anis
Mohd Amri Afiq