RSS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tests

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Life is full of challenges. I believe other people are tested too, in their own way. What makes us different from one another is how we manage and deal with them.

I used to run away and hide when obstacles came, and because of that, I never lost them but they always came again, and worst, this happened at the time when I was not at all ready. Now I know that as I am completing the first year of my life’s third decade, I have to consider a significant paradigm shift.

I tried few times, sometimes I failed, sometimes I went through, though hardly, but in the end, I realize that those circumstances are the best that Allah has prepared for me to learn and become stronger.

Ramadhan Kareem is a month that can’t be more suitable for me to go for my noble aims in life and reach for the sky and stars.

While the sun moves away and it rains, I look up and see my place few years ahead of me. Slowly then I begin to realize that a thousand mile of journey starts with a single step. I keep telling myself that Aleng, get started and indeed I am doing so, with a strong motivation in my mind and in my heart, that life must be explored and reality must be befriended.

1.36 am, 23 Aug 2010

May Allah bless us all.

Wassalam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

The Colours of Life

The Colours of Life
Picture taken on Syawal 1, 2009

THE BELOVED FAMILY-Hey, do the maths!

Dad: Mohd Hanaffi bin Hassin
Mom: Noorma bte Mamat

Siblings:

Mohd Ridzwan
Nurul Shuhada
Mohd Amirul Asyraf (blog owner)
Fatihah Sakinah
Nurul Ain Afifah
Ilyana Nazlin
Nur Amira Mawaddah
Mohd Aizat Aiman
Nur Anis
Mohd Amri Afiq