RSS

Friday, July 29, 2011

Second Episode: Warrior and Worrier

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Alhamdulillah, all praise be upon Allah alone. With His sole permission, now the second episode is up.

The title is 'Warrior and Worrier.'

I do not plan to write a long piece here, however, allow me to make some brief descriptions about the video.

Before that though, just so that you know, I have authored 5 articles previously, which are highly related to this subject in the second episode, so please run your eyes through them and click on which that pull your interest. I suggest you read them all, if you have time ;-)


My effort in this video is to try explain how in Islam we value our parents very high. Then I attempt to connect this important fact through the status of motherhood which should invalidate the blatant accusation and misconception about Islam with regard to its treatment towards women.

My prayers may you benefit from this video and do share it around. Please take note that I only intend to share, and I put myself at my best intention and effort to produce this piece, with no intention to show off or dictate my opinions upon anyone. So, please have a positive attitude and give this video its rightful place.


About the reference I mentioned in the video, you can go there by clicking here.

Wallahuaklam. Wassalamualaikum wbt.

Ahlan wasahlan Ramadhan. Your presence we long for, your leave soon shall make me weep. Take care all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

The Colours of Life

The Colours of Life
Picture taken on Syawal 1, 2009

THE BELOVED FAMILY-Hey, do the maths!

Dad: Mohd Hanaffi bin Hassin
Mom: Noorma bte Mamat

Siblings:

Mohd Ridzwan
Nurul Shuhada
Mohd Amirul Asyraf (blog owner)
Fatihah Sakinah
Nurul Ain Afifah
Ilyana Nazlin
Nur Amira Mawaddah
Mohd Aizat Aiman
Nur Anis
Mohd Amri Afiq